Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can I find a website of shorter hair styles for women in the UK only please?

I'm after a massive revamp...cut off all my long hair for something short and risky maybe like Rihanna's but would like some inspiration from hair websites.



Uk sites only please as the US ones I've viewed aren't modern enough.Where can I find a website of shorter hair styles for women in the UK only please?
Try these:



http://www.hji.co.uk/image-gallery/home.



http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/beaute/05ide



I had very long hair and went short for summer... I love it - go for it!Where can I find a website of shorter hair styles for women in the UK only please?
Hair websites are generally crap and outdated, I suggest buying hair magazines from your local newsagent or supermarket. Am positive I've seen one of shorter hair in particular, if not there's always a short hair section in any of them. They're very modern and I see them all the time in hairdressers too.
and of course the UK and the US are the only countries in the world.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment