Saturday, February 11, 2012

Short Hair Styles for Women?

I just had my hair cut kind of short, meaning between the earlobe and jawbone. What are some cool ways to style it? I've always had long hair so I'm a bit lost here. Could you direct me to some sites with pictures? What have you done to make your short hair sexy and cool? What are some accessories to wear that looks good with short hair? And whats a good day to day style? If it makes a difference I'd say I have more of an oval face. I'm only 24 so I don't want to look like a grandma lol. And looking younger is never a bad thing. Thanks for the help!Short Hair Styles for Women?
http://shorthaircuts.tripod.com/Short Hair Styles for Women?
what i normally do is just straighten it and apply hairspray.
Ok. If you already have straight hair you don't have to straighten your hair but if you dont i would suggest that you straighten it and flip it out at the tips that's always sexy.With short hair long chandieler earings and a necklace that stops at that part where your colarbones stop, or just below it.A good day to style your hair would be Fridays a you go into your weekend with a bang!
Look at the guide to the left under SHort Hair Styles:

http://www.haircolordiva.com/hair_cut_ha
cropsforgirls.com

short-hairstyles.com
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment