Sunday, February 12, 2012

HELP...Curly hair haircut ?

I need a new hair cut and i was thinking of getting side swept bangs, do u think that would work. Please give me any other suggest u might have.HELP...Curly hair haircut ?
That would look pretty. But since you have curly hair, do not cut your hair so short because it's going to take you ages to grow out your hair. So if you want to cut your hair in layers or something, ask for short layers as in layers 1 inch or 2 inch apart instead of 5 to 6 inches. About 1 1/2 year ago I cut my hair and it has yet to grow because I made the mistake to cut it too short. So don't make the same mistake I made, 'cause know everyday I see my hair, I wish I had not cut it at all. Plus I was told that curly hair is not supposed to be cut in layers, but should be kept at the same length.HELP...Curly hair haircut ?
YEAH SURE IF U WANT A NEW LOOK...
If you are very good at straightening your hair and when you straighten it your hair isn't poofy then go right ahead, it may be a hassle though because you would have to straighten your bangs every day and that would do a lot of damage. I have been in the same situation as you and I opted not to get the sideswept bangs, but if you really feel you want them then do what you want.
I have curly hair and tried bangs...not good. I would try to dry them straight but they would always get curly and were always out of control. I live in FL where it is very humid though. They might work for you if you are in a different climate, but I would go longer rather than shorter to start off. That way you can kind of control them.
it depends what kind of hair do you have


Stright - get layers


curly- curl more! It looks cute that way! : )
you would need to straighten your bangs, but that would be fine. ;)
  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment