Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly hair haircut question?

ok my hair is naturally curly and i wanna get my hair cut


my hair is a 3A like Nicole Kidman


i wanna get bangs but dont know which would look better


and i was thinking of layers too


please help me choose a haircut that will suit me and bangs





fyi - i have never been to a hair salon , my father has always cut my ends


oh and also about how much will it cost me for the cut?





please help meCurly hair haircut question?
Layers are good because curly hair can be really poofy. Ask for subtle layers though, because sometimes hairdressers go overboard.





Also, ask for a bit longer than you want because it will dry shorter!





It could cost anywhere from $20-$50, depending on how experienced your haircutter is.





Bangs are cute if you straighten them every day. Curly bangs are sort of kinky in a bad way.





Have fun girly!Curly hair haircut question?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.
Ok well it all depends on how much curls you have.


If you have VERY curly hair I wouldn't suggest getting it cut shorter


because the shorter your hair the puffier/thicker,,it stands up more.





Now if I was you, What I would do is get it thinned out. That way it


won't stand up as much. Also I wouldn't get it cut too short Cause its gonna look like a giant hairball.





Now bangs,


If you would like bangs I would say get a hair straightner.


If you don't straighten it, Its gonna look like a 80s hair.


But I suggest maybe some side bangs. Then you can straighten them.


And leave the rest of the hair curly which would looks soo cute! =]





Layers,,


Layers wouldn't be a bad idea but remember not too short!


Instead of layers just get it thinned out.


If you get layers it might stand out some more.





The cost,,


It all depends on where you go.


The cost might be from 10-30$





I hope I helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment