Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly Hair haircut ideas?

I have curly hair, i don't usually wear it down. They aren't very nice curls. I like longer curls but mine are a little bit more curly then long curls. My hair is like 1 inch past my shoulders. I really like side-swept bangs and i have a strainer. My hair is also thick. what are good ideas for my hair? Picture would help too! Thanks!Curly Hair haircut ideas?
Use the right smoothing product eg. Rejuven8 The Ends. http://i21.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/05/b9/e8

and it will make your curls more like long curls xCurly Hair haircut ideas?
Here's another link to what the product looks like: http://www.fountaincosmetics.c

Report Abuse


I have similar hair. I get it cut shoulder length and in layers. My hairdresser doesn't cut the layers short though coz that would make it really puffy and frizzy. I have a side fringe (bangs) but its quite long so I can wear it curly or straight. And I wear a side parting, Don't think you can do alot more with that kind of hair unless you're gonna blow dry or straighten it every day then you could do lots of things.

Hope that heps!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment