Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have a long face & curly hair...Haircut?

So yeah, my hair is long/ovalish and curly so I can't permit myself to have drastically short hair. I want to keep my lenght which is 2-3 inches below my shoulder. I guess you could say my bangs are side-swepted to the left side, but when it gets humid, it creats a curl. And I don't want a fringe. Any ideas? I also straighten my hair often because I can't seem to ';fix'; my curly hair. I hate how it '; sticks out';I have a long face %26amp; curly hair...Haircut?
go and get some layers put in with will make it easier to straighten and why not use a serum to control your curls for a different look....I have a long face %26amp; curly hair...Haircut?
I would suggest face framing bangs, I would also suggest you speak to your hair dresser so that they can see the thickness of your hair and the condition your hair is in now. These things are important as straightening your hair can damage your hair and make it stick out due to breaking, what you may need is a moisturizer. Again, I would suggest you speak to a hair dresser to see if they have any suggestions.





Much Luck!
I use the Sunsilk products in the blue bottle. They work really well on my curly hair, which used to ';stick out.'; I think you should maybe cut your hair to shoulder length and get layers. If you don't want bangs, just pin them back until they're long enough to blend in with the rest of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment