Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is there a really cute hair styles for women I could get?

I have medium length, straight, thin brown hair.Is there a really cute hair styles for women I could get?
You could get some layers - which will make hair look a little thicker. You could get some really soft highlights - which will make the hair look shinier.Is there a really cute hair styles for women I could get?
You can look on beautyriot.com at pictures of Nicole Richie's hairstyles. I think her hair looks so good.
Well, e-mail me some more specific details of your hair additude, etc. and I am sure to find you a really nice hairstyle to fit your personality, lifestyle, hobbies, looks, face, etc. etc. ok?驴? Thanks!








peace out!
get choppy layers and try a thickening shampoo/conditioner. then clip a small section of ur hair back w/ a clip. they have some little bows at hot topic that look really pretty. also try a brightley colored headband for a mod look.
i think purms r really pretty i have one and if u dont want that then try stright its pretty to!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobs are flattering on everyone.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment