Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cute hairstyles for short, curly hair?

I just got my hair cut to just below my chin, about halfway down my neck.

i absolutely love it, and have been using garnier curl scrunch gel to make it extra curly.

i dont have a lot of time to style it in the morning, and i dont like to straighten it.

any suggestions for a couple of cute hairtsyles?Cute hairstyles for short, curly hair?
You're doing OK so far.



I don't think you should straighten it, if you want to continue having healthy hair. The product you're using is OK, too!



Scrunching gel to your hair is the fastest, easiest, healthiest way to go.



You can also invest on butterfly clips in various sizes and colors and experiment on funky, wild, elegant, styles. Get inspired by looking at PROM or HAIRSTYLES magazines. I can do 7 styles in a week, it's never the same in less than 5 mins on my very long hair and I'm good to go.



I'm sure you have have fun playing with clips, and you'll never get bored again.Cute hairstyles for short, curly hair?
Simply allow your hair to air dry, then add your favorite anti-frizz gel, serum or cream to define the waves or curls. If you want more curl, use a round-barrel brush and blow dry smooth curls, or use a large-barreled curling iron for more bounce. For more tousled, wavy hair, come some of the curls out before adding serum or gel.
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out without heat try these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-noqzYU1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8Jx0uam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH2nSJJeq

Subscribe and comment if you like the styles

love,

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment