Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Need pictures of hair styles.?

I need a hair cut really bad but i haven't found a style i like yet.


I'm a girl.16 with shoulder length hair.


I'm looking for a med or short hair style either way is fine.





I'm thinking about cutting it like the pic below.








http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u160/cashews15/emo-hair-1.jpg




















Anyways if you have any pictures of styles that would be great!!


10POINTS!!Need pictures of hair styles.?
i actually really like the pics hair...it looks young and freshNeed pictures of hair styles.?
Search up on google images this and the first picture is sort of what you want . **** Cute Asian Emo Hairstyle**





I am not saying that you want an emo hairstlye. i just searched it up as that. i actually cut my hair like that sometimes and i am not emo. hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment