Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are the best hair styles for women with curly hair?

Firstly I am a hair dresser!


so I lot of women have beautiful curls ,but dont know how to treat them.


work with your hair not against it!


streghting your hair is great for wavy hair ,but if your hair is truly curly, try this take care of your curls moistureizing shampoo and conditiner for curly hair, of your choice.


comb it ,never brush it! it breaks and damages your hair, and makes it look horrible!





now when stylong your hair use big sexy hair moouse it works wonderful on curly hair and dosent make it look stiff.





try this and email me with pictures of your hair, if your not satisfied it helps me to help you!





good luck!What are the best hair styles for women with curly hair?
half pony tails, they look so cute!!!What are the best hair styles for women with curly hair?
I think it looks its best when its out
drop curls the ';BEST';way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment