Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any new ideas for curly hair haircuts?

ok so i'm 14 years old %26amp; i have naturally curly hair. it's long, like a few inches past my shoulders. i always wear it down everyday, and i'm thinking i want a new cut, but i'm unsure what to do. i kinda want side swept bangs but i would end up straightening them every day and i'm unsure of how they would look with my curls. i definitely wanna keep my hair naturally curly. what kinda cuts are good for curly hair? any ideas, please? my friend mentioned layering but i don't know. please help, and pictures would be nice too. thankss =) !Any new ideas for curly hair haircuts?
that'd be so cute! straight bangs with curly hair! I love it.Any new ideas for curly hair haircuts?
cut your hair up to your shoulders and dye it black

No comments:

Post a Comment