Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hairstyles for short, curly hair?

I recently got a haircut and now my hair is short (a little shorter than my shoulder), layered, curly and black. It鈥檚 too short to put in a ponytail or anything like that and it鈥檚 really curly. I can鈥檛 figure out what to do with my hair! Today, I just stuck two bobby pins on either side my hair and went to school like that. Everyone said it looked really cute but I was wondering if anyone had any other hairstyle suggestions? If you have pics, that鈥檇 help too!(=





*I made my yahoo avatar's hair mostly how my hair looks now, except black. Maybe that'll help?





Thanks!Hairstyles for short, curly hair?
Hey. I also just cut my hair short, its a tad shorter than my shoulders too, and super curly. I've found that having a side part adds a cute flair to it ( since I usually just had it parted down the middle). Also, Im not sure if my hair is a little longer than yours, but I was able to put my hair into two tiny pony tails, which looked cute too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment