Sunday, February 12, 2012

Curly Hair+Haircut. HELP!?

Yeah, so i have long curly hair, and wanna go for the pixie look, or a bob or something. but it would look bad curly..help!Curly Hair+Haircut. HELP!?
What's going to make the WORLD of difference with whether you like or hate your haircut, is you have to figure exactly HOW MUCH TIME are you willing to set aside, each day, to ';doing'; your hair? If you're a wash-and-go type of person, and go for a bob, no offense, you're going to resemble a poodle. I'm just telling you like it is. IF you go for a bob length, you can use a blow dryer to straighten it with a rounded brush. Figure you'll need about 10-12 minutes to accomplish this every morning (I have curly hair in a bob, so I know!). If you go for a very short pixie kind of look, the curls will look kinda cute and not too poofy, you can leave them be OR blow dry for a sexy look, it's up to you. But, like I said, if you go for a bob, plan on spending ten minutes a day OR looking like a poodle. Of course, if you do it one day, you *might* get lucky depending on the weather, the next day you *could* wake up and it could still look pretty much how you had it the day before. IF you're lucky. Sometimes I wake up and my hair isn't ruined from the day before and I';m like, YEY! LOL



Good luck!Curly Hair+Haircut. HELP!?
You can get away with a pixie cut but I wouldn't suggest getting a bob. As you probably know, the shorter you go, the puffier your hair tends to look. I would stick with a medium cut and long layers. Play around with the color if you're tired of the same old look.



Best of luck.
I think a bob would be great! Try for something along these lines:



http://www.shortcurlyhairstyle.net/image



http://besthaircutstyles.com/wp-content/



http://hairstylesbob.com/images/short-ha
Just as long as you get long layers put in, your hair will look fine. I don't think it would look right as a pixie cut but as a bob it would probably look fine.
Cut your top layers short but keep the bottom layers long. My friend has extremely curly hair and has this style. It looks great.
  • loose eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment