Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pictures of hair styles I should get? ?




Tomorrow I'm going to get my haircut, but It's a new hair dresser so I don't know if she'll know what I want, so I want to show her a picture. I've been looking around for some but I'm not sure where to find a good one. So I wanted to know if anyone could find a picture of what I want! :) (I'm 14 btw)





I want:


side bangs


I have brown hair (I don't think that would matter :P)


I have medium/long hair


LOTS of layers ( I already have lots) :)


and I sort of like the 'scene' kind of look, but not like really crazy!! ;]





Thanks alot! :PPictures of hair styles I should get? ?
maybe you should try these:





http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/africanqueen1410/Lauren%20Cyrus/m_29ef9fc95dad049cb43f2f821c6cdb6d.jpg





first one for the bangs.





and then maybe this for the actual hair part.





http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/jonasxxlovee_photos/selena-gomez-1.jpg





that would look hawtt!

No comments:

Post a Comment