Monday, January 30, 2012

Whats a cool hair style for naturally curly hair?

it goes past my shouldersWhats a cool hair style for naturally curly hair?
I like to do two ponies on the back of my head - kinda further behind ears. Leave some curls around my face.

I also like to do a low side pony, behind my ear coming down my front instead of my back.

Just experiment. The good thing about curly hair is that you can elaborate and make messy do's.Whats a cool hair style for naturally curly hair?
Taylor Swift has curly hair most of the time. She makes me actually want curly hair.



http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/blog/wp



That's my favorite.
Styles like Miley Cyrus' hair are really nice.

Her hair is naturally curly but it always looks really good.





x
I don't know any hair styles sorry!

But put mosse in it to make it nice and perfect curls.





p.s. u r luck u have curly hair! =D
leave your hair curly and leave it down but if your excise u should leave it in a curly bun or pony tail
DOWN
keep it the same or scrunch it

No comments:

Post a Comment