Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some cool hair styles?

my buddy has a long black pony tail that goes down to mid back.....and were trying to find a cool and exotic but easy enough to do everytime we hang out with girls and stuff......so i need some cool style that he could get used to....any ideas?What are some cool hair styles?
Depends on how you look, being skin bald could look good. Getting a fade and spiking your hair could look good. I am growing my ponytail right now my hair is pretty long and it looks good on me. I used to get fades and spike my hair but that was too plain. Ponytails look gangster, especially if you have a nice chinstrap, girls love that ****.What are some cool hair styles?
black and purple is hardcore
buzz cut is cool
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment