Friday, January 27, 2012

Ne cool hair styles??

my hair is a couple inches above my elbows and like 6inches past my shoulders when i get out of the shower and dry it my hair goes frizzy and wavey and it's super thick! i always end up straightning it and i'm starting to get tired of it i've used everything shampoos,conditioners. but idk what to do with it i usually like it kept downNe cool hair styles??
your hair is long so it'll look good straight or curls. Have u ever consider wax. after u done with the style just take a tiny amount of wax and rub it in your hand warming it up and just lightly apply to your hair. It'll keep everything down. don't use too much it might look oily. you said that ur hair is really thick, you should get layers done and ask them to thin it out. I love long hair that's cut layer into a pointy leaf shape in the back.Ne cool hair styles??
Maybe try pulling just the very front back with a hair clippie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment