Monday, January 30, 2012

I was wondering if there was any cool hair style tips and hairstyles that you think are cool.?

I have almost shoulder length hair and its brown. I have bangs (even, and eyebrow length). So if you have any hairstyles or something, i could use the help. THANKS! =)I was wondering if there was any cool hair style tips and hairstyles that you think are cool.?
since your hair is so short mabye you should use a curling iron on your hair sometimes or just straighten and pin some hair up and to the side of your head, like pin your bangs like that.I was wondering if there was any cool hair style tips and hairstyles that you think are cool.?
like how tyra banks use to have, work off your bangs and get graduating layers by your face and two long layers on the rest of your hair
get extensions or cut it like rihanna..





her bob was cute and so is her newest do!

No comments:

Post a Comment