Monday, January 30, 2012

I am looking for a cool hair style for teenage rockers but it can't be acrazy hair style becouse of school.

I go to a privet school so it can't be a crazy haircut but it can have a rocker kinda look. I want to find a cool hairstyle but I don't know where to look. can anyone help me. PLZ!!!I am looking for a cool hair style for teenage rockers but it can't be acrazy hair style becouse of school.
Try surfing the web and hopefully you'll fine something that you like:)


btw, I have the same damn problem at my school and it sucks!I am looking for a cool hair style for teenage rockers but it can't be acrazy hair style becouse of school.
haha get a mohawk dude, its sick
long hair. like down to ur chin. you can never go wrong iwth that
Liike get a small Mochawk and do Designs On The sides. It Will Be Awesoooome :)
oh, i know this awesome freakin website i got my haircut style at. It's www.4hairstyles.com U should be able to find a lot of hairstyles u like on that website.
i have an asymmetrical bob. it can look punky or conservative depending on how it's styled.
I live and breathe for this xD


hah jk but here are some cute ideas.





http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/mayani325/premade10.png


^ hate him but it's a god example





http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/hitthelightsxchelss/DrakeBell-SGG-067275.jpg





^ haha thats just plain hair with side bangs





http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k334/ilikesims10/trace.jpg


^ trace cyrus





and if they don't work just shave your head! ;'D





xoxo kaitlyn
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment