Friday, January 27, 2012

Have you ever just woken up in the morning with a cool hair-style?

And you wouldn't know how to get your hair like that again even if you tried?Have you ever just woken up in the morning with a cool hair-style?
I generally have so much wax in my hair it wouldn't move even if it were hit by a truck, so my hairstyle can survive (barely) my nocturnal movements.Have you ever just woken up in the morning with a cool hair-style?
Occasionally, when I straighten my hair before bed, I wake up and it's slightly messed up in that bed head way and it looks sooo cool. Very, very rare, though :(
no, just because my hair is long, and it either gets all tangled up in the mornings or looks the same as it was the night before
Yeah but I ruined it by brushing my hair 5 minutes later.
Hahahhahahahh, noo wayy!





:O Wat, maybe once.. it never worked out the same EVER %26gt;:[
My hair is wavy it never looks the same.
Yes. LOL It happens to me every now and then.
haha, yeah... or i dont know about cool, but the other morning i woke up as a member of flock of seaguls.
I think thats when the inspiration for punk rock began.
yes! i get those every time i wake up in the morning... that's why i rarely comb them in the mornings... teehee~
:((( im bald
No I never have
yeah sometimes that happen with my bangs and I don't know how ..scary!
chicken head..............
nope never i always have bad bed head :P
no I am black, we don't get those luxuries.
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment