Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the coolest hair style for a long hair boy this fall at school?

LIke im 15 in tenth grade and finally startin to get long hair, but what cut or style, color should i do?What is the coolest hair style for a long hair boy this fall at school?
curly, it looks so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!What is the coolest hair style for a long hair boy this fall at school?
whatever looks good on your and is natural. go to your hair dresser ask them what they think.
cut it shorter.... if it is to the shoulder that is a little to long......least this high schooler thinks so
I'm a guy that has been growing out his hair since 10th grade.


I am 22 now.





You can put it in a ponytail. The first day of school you are going to think you look so girly, if you are a tough guy and guys start telling you you are a girl, make fun of them for having it short. Don't always wear it down. You don't see chicks always wearing it down either. There is a reason.





I get tangles everyday. I have to spend at least 10 minutes untangling my hair before I can even brush it.





I guess if you wanted to attract attention and get lots of chicks you could put it in pigtails, but this requires a lot of confidence and a bit of arrogance to pull it off, just don't let anybody rag on you.





I have worn all kinds of styles, the only thing that has happened to me once was someone said I looked like a girl from the back, not that big of deal, just make a gay joke and make them look bad.





IF someone says hey you look like a girl?


Reply Why are you intersted
um i think u should cut it to normal length long hair on guys (not cute!) at least i dont think so and im in hi skool too
ponytails r hott!! (on guys) esp. on spanish guys i think ur hair color should b black or get a curly short hair cut
I heard the mullet is coming back...business in the front party in the back!!!!
U should try french braids maybe dependin on your hair type
Put it in piggy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment