Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you help me find a cool hair style for medium length hair that has a tight spirl perm.?

please i would like this for school and wat notCan you help me find a cool hair style for medium length hair that has a tight spirl perm.?
I like the look of pulling the front section back and securing it really low in back, like at the neck. Leave the back loose. My friend, who has naturally curly hair (really curly) does this, and it keeps her hair under control and also looks really nice.Can you help me find a cool hair style for medium length hair that has a tight spirl perm.?
this one's nice...



http://www.surfacedamage.com/download/si
I don't think so - why did you give yourself a spiral perm? Maybe if you get a bigger barrette and pin up the top so it kind of spills over the top of your head?
  • adult acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment