Monday, January 30, 2012

Hey I am looking for a new, cool hair style?

b/c i need a new hair styleHey I am looking for a new, cool hair style?
I cut my own hair (very easy to do) and it is layered. I get so many compliments and I'm always asked what salon I go to. I just:





1. Lean forward


2. Brush hair neatly (don't leave any out) into a pony tail at the front of my head, at the top and in the middle of my forehead


3. Hold hair firmly at the end of the pony tail and cut straight across.


4. Take out your hairband and flick hair back


5. Brush or style, it's that simple!





I know it sounds too easy but that's all I do and it just frames my face perfectly.Hey I am looking for a new, cool hair style?
Short hair is always cool.





http://www.short-hairstyles.com/2.htm
If you've never had short hair before, go short for the summer. Don't be afraid of short hair, it can be very sexy if styled right!
get it dread...


it looks cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment